The Winter Cleanse is about warmth, curiosity, and coziness. The winter time is a fantastic time to tune into your body and give it the nourishment and attention that it needs. In winter, we naturally turn inward to cultivate energy for the year to come--let's get curious about what that year will hold...
THIS CLEANSE IS PERFECT FOR YOU IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO:
- prioritize your health and wellbeing this year
- shed some weight (physical – emotional – spiritual)
- feel more in control of what goes into your body and how you spend your days
- have more energy to do what you love with vitality
- Two hour pre-cleanse chat introducing the energies of the season, the three Ayurvedic body types (Doshas), and details of the cleansing practices
- Lifestyle tips including what you can be doing while cleansing—to get the biggest bang for your buck
- Cleanse Program Manual with daily checklists and seasonal, cleanse appropriate recipes
- Meal and batch cooking plan ideas
- Seasonal Dosha Balancing grocery list
- Cleanse supply pack including cleansing tools, herbs, spices, salts, teas, essential oils, and more
- Guidance for a gentle, comforting fast for winter, including recommendations for organic fresh pressed juices and recipe for a detoxifying soup
- Tips for transitioning back into “the real-world”–without losing your cool
- Unlimited email support from me!
Find more information about the S E E D Cleanse and the practice of seasonal cleansing here.
If you would like to cleanse One on One or with a small group, please Contact Denise.
Winter Cleanse Events
***Kick off on January 16th. Cleanse runs from January 18th - 27th, 2016***
Take your cleanse experience to the next level with 10 days of early morning yoga designed to balance the cold, dry elements of winter.
- Pre-Cleanse kick-off for registered participants on January 16th 1:30-3:30p.m. at North Portland Yoga
- Yoga class 6:30-7:30 every morning, January 18-27th, led by Sweethome at North Portland Yoga
- Cleanse Program, Winter Goodie Bag, guidance + support from Denise
Early Bird Price: $250 per person before January 13th. $280 starting on January 14th.
Interested in cleansing at this time, but not ready for the yoga immersion? Contact Denise Here.